What is the meaning of a Black-End developer?

In my opinion, the correct terminology should be “Back-end Developer”. These days all projects are done through a multi-layered approach. The appearance of the software that we see is called the “front-end”.

A common user only works on the front-end. You can therefore call it the user-interface. In web development, the front-end design is typically done in HTML, JavaScript, XML etc. It’s basically a designer’s job.

The back-end is much more complicated in terms of programming. It connects the front-end to the database. Languages like PHP, CGI, ASP, Java, Python etc. are used in back-end. Front-end developers are commonly referred to as designers and back-end developers as programmers.